Helping Men Lead Better More Fulfilling Lives




You should be concerned about a sexually transmitted disease if you have lesions, reds spots, boils on the skin of the penis or foreskin.
You might have also acquired an STD if you have burning with urination, testicular pain and swelling, pelvic pain, groin pain or urethral discharge.
"Genital warts" also known as "condyloma accuminata" are out growths of skin that has been infected with a Human Papilloma Virus. The Human Papilloma Virus is acquired through skin contact and it causes accelerated skin cell growth. The visible lesions on the genitalia areas are prone to shedding virus and causing risk of transmission to a sexual partner. Lesions that are removed from the body can be used by our Pathologist to determine if the infecting virus causes a slow or aggressive growth of skin cells.
Some STDs are silent and are diagnosed not from physical examination but from semen and blood testing.


The medical professionals at the ManCenters evaluate men whose symptoms suggest a sexually transmitted disease. It is our goal to determine if you might have acquired an infection from a partner or might have an infection from bacteria from your on body.
Our approach to sexually transmitted disease evaluation is comprehensive: we test the blood, urine, the genital area through examination, and sometimes use endoscopy to check the urethra, prostate and bladder.
We use specialized cultures to check for the many different bacteria that may have entered into the man's reproductive system.
Your concern is our concern and we specialize in finding the problem and selecting the appropriate treatment.


What does Condyloma (genital warts) look like?


What are the common symptoms of STDs?

  • genital pain
  • discharge from the reproductive organs
  • itching
  • hurtful or burning during urination

  • What are the common STD tests?

  • physical exam — Your health care provider may look at your genitals and/or your anus for any signs of an infection, such as a rash, discharge, sores, or warts. For women, this exam can be similar to a pelvic exam
  • blood sample — Your provider may take a blood sample, either with a needle or by pricking the skin to draw drops of blood
  • urine sample — You may be asked to urinate into a special cup
  • discharge, tissue, cell, or saliva sample — Your provider will use a swab to collect samples that will be looked at under a microscope

  • Can I get an infection from Bacteria from my own body?

    Men can have symptoms mimicking a sexually-transmitted disease from infection from their body. Many different bacteria live in the peri anal and groin area including enterococcus, E. coli, staphylococcus, streptococcus, fungus, Proteus, Klebsiella and many others. You will be screened for common sexually-transmitted disease bacteria and viruses and also bacteria and fungus from your body.

    Do you take insurance?

    Yes we take insurance including such plans as Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CIGNA, Memorial Herman Gold, Tricare and UnitedHealthcare.
    We can also work with the Out of Network benefits of most insurances. If you have a doubt about yours, you can always give us a call at (832) 358-8600.

    Where do I get my labs done?

    While there may be more than one Laboratory Service Provider available, ManCenters recommends LabCorp/Quest.
    Their closest office to ours is located at 9190 Katy Fwy Ste 103, Houston, TX - 77055. You can also reach them at: 7139848449 or online at